Southern Innkeepers 2021 Annual Meeting
Montage Palmetto Bluff
Bluffton, South Carolina
This 20,000 acre resort retreat offers endless ways to unwind, relax and adventure in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Located between Hilton Head and Savannah, GA, Palmetto Bluff includes nature preserves, river access, an award-winning Spa and a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Activities include horseback riding, golfing, biking, sporting clays, paddle boarding, fishing, scenic yacht cruises and much more.
Log in with your user name and password and click here to register
for the conference.
Member Couple (member and spouse) - $600 / Non-member couple - $800
Member Individual - $400 / Non-member individual - $550
Young adult (age 18-25) - $125
Child (age 5-17) - $50
Schedule of Events
Sunday - Arrivals/Welcome Reception and Dinner
Monday - Educational Sessions/Cocktails & Dinner
Tuesday - Morning Educational Sessions/Afternoon Activities/Cocktails & Dinner
Wednesday - Departures
Reservations may be made directly with the hotel by calling 877-289-1136 and referring to the Southern Innkeepers room block. Or, book your room online here.
Southern Innkeepers special room rate is $399 per night, nightly resort fee of $20, plus taxes for run of house room type. Room block cut-off date is May 19 or until room block fills, whichever occurs first. Check in is 4pm and check out is 12pm.
Resort fee includes:
-Concierge and housekeeping gratuities
-Coffee and bottled water in room
-In room and property wifi
-Access to 3 pools and private cabanas
-Access to spa facilities, fitness facilities and daily fitness classes
-Use of canoes, kayaks, fishing equipment, tennis, croquet and bocce
-Morning coffee in lobby of Main Inn
-Afternoon Porchin' (3:30 - 4:30pm)
-Nightly S'mores (7:00 - 10:00pm)
-Cadillac Ride and Drive Program
Located by the waterway, the Spa is a place to relax, unwind and disconnect. Click here
for the Spa brochure.
Annual meetings offer our industry partners unique opportunities for networking with peers and vendors in the Southeast’s hospitality industry. Contact email@example.com
for available opportunities
Health and Safety Measures
The health, safety and well-being of our members, staff and speakers is of paramount importance. We are working to create a healthy and safe environment that is in line with all current directives and recommendations that will enable attendees to make informed and safe decisions about their attendance. Subject to change based on state, local and national mandates.
We are committed to implementing the following safety measures:
Photos and descriptions courtesy of Montage Palmetto Bluff.
- Required use of masks within the conference.
- Increased spacing to achieve social distancing in all areas of the meeting.
- Meeting rooms with spaced seating and designated entrances and exits to assist with attendee one-way flow.
- Additional signage to remind attendees about social distancing, hand-washing, wearing masks.
- Attendee service areas, will provide contactless systems as well as additional safety measures such as plexiglass dividers between attendees/check in attendants.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the meeting area
- Planning for designated indoor and outdoor socially distanced areas for eating and drinking including spaced tables and seating.