Founded in 1908, the Southern Innkeepers Association is proud to be the oldest lodging organization in the United States. Our goal is to promote interaction among professionals from the finest resorts in the southern states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana.
Active members of Southern Innkeepers are management officials of hospitality inns located within the geographic area of the above listed states and DC. Membership is by invitation and is limited to 125 members total.
Purpose and Activities
The purpose of the Southern Innkeepers is
- to promote the interests of the hospitality industry
- to provide information to the membership
- to provide a forum to discuss ideas and problems
- to facilitate communication among innkeepers of the Southeast
- to promote professionalism within the hospitality industry
We invite you to tour the Southeast's premier resorts by viewing our members' properties either by state or by category.